Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Buckley moves within the same poem from the most commonplace, drab, inarticulate experiences of life and language to the most lyrical, beautiful, and sublime. Buckley's art changes mud and dirty shoes into sky. A master of his art, he has much to teach us about seeing, thinking, and feeling. As Gerald Stern has put it, Buckley's subject is radiance. So he hates fascism and believes we are more than dust. So I read him.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER BUCKLEY s most recent book is And the Sea. With Gary Young Buckley, he is the editor of The Geography of Home: California s Poetry of Place, and Bear Flag Republic: Prose Poems & Poetics from California. He has received a Fulbright Award in Creative Writing to visit the former Yugoslavia, four Pushcart Prizes, two awards from the Poetry Society of America, and NEA grants in poetry for 2001 and 1984. He is currently a 2007-2008 Guggenheim Fellow in Poetry. He teaches in the creative writing Program at the University of California Riverside.
- Author(s)Christopher Buckley
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Weight154 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.47Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.51Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.