All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery young woman makes mistakes at some point in her life. Usually they are t a big deal and can be fixed. Sometimes, though, a girl can really mess up her life with a few bad decisions. Wouldn't it be great if everyone had a trusted big sister they could turn to for advice? Megan Clinton, college student at Liberty University and the author of Totally God's , has a heart for teen girls trying to make their way in today's world. She's discovered 10 things that girls do that make their life crazy. In a comfortable, friend-to-friend style Megan gives compassionate help and godly counsel, including what to do if some bad decisions have already been made. From hanging with the wrong crowd, to confusing sex for love or t understanding their own gifts and strengths, Megan helps girls see their path more clearly and find God's way of living. Megan's dad, Christian counselor Dr. Tim Clinton even adds his thoughts and advice - as a loving dad and as a counselor. This practical, heartfelt book will help every teen girl make smart choices for her life.
- Author BiographyMegan Clinton is a recent pre-med graduate of Liberty University. Her passion is to see young women find their identity in Christ, be set free, and live God's dream for their lives. She is the author of Totally God's (written with her dad, Dr. Tim Clinton) and Smart Girls, Smart Choices.
- Author(s)Megan Clinton
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.