Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionNobel Reeves had his hands full when he found a little toddler wandering in the tall grass of the Great Plains. Who was this child? Where were her parents? How would he evade the law long eugh to see that she was safe? Would he ever have a home of his own or was he to remain a fugitive? Kidnapped on her way home from school, fifteen-year-old Myrtle Jennings finds herself in the clutches of unsavory men. Their intent is to give her over to their boss who gathers young girls for his traveling brothel. She must escape, but how? If she does get away, how will her family and friends accept her after they find out what has happened to her?
- Author BiographyElaine Littau is the best selling author of seven published books and many magazine and newspaper articles. She is a mentor/coach for other authors and enjoys teaching book marketing techniques as well as public speaking for groups. Many enjoy listening to her humorous take on life. Even the most simple activity takes on a life of it's own when Elaine is involved in the telling of it. Some of her favorite events have been speaking to young people about pursuing their dreams. She has been a church secretary, led women's groups, taught pre-school and Sunday school, and was a mentor for the M.O.P. S. (Mothers of Preschoolers) group in her community. Her writings have also received recognition: Nan's Journey - Named Best Christian Historical Fiction 2008 by Christian Story Tellers and Luke's Legacy - Honorable Mention Christian Historical Fiction 2010 by Christian Story Tellers. Elaine and Terry, her husband since March 1, 1975, reside on a small acreage near Perryton, Texas where they enjoy spending time with family and friends. They raised three sons and now enjoy three daughters-in-law and five grandchildren.
- Author(s)Elaine Littau
- Date of Publication05/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDr Linda Taylor
- Illustrator(s)Jonna Feavel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.