All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
About this product
- DescriptionPamela King Cable has woven together the music, the language, the religions, and the traditions of the South. The result is Southern Fried Women, a collection of nine short stories about Southern women, and a few men, struggling to find answers to unanswerable questions, hoping for forgiveness, seeking righteousness, and questioning the existence of God in their lives. Cable writes Southern fiction in the true spirit of the rural South. She can ruffle the feathers of the most stoic, mess with the beliefs of the strictest fundamentalists, and reel you into her stories like a stubborn catfish meant for the fryer. In stories with themes ranging from flea markets to coal mine strikes, once you have met her Southern Fried Women, they will be with you forever.
- Author BiographyPamela Cable is an award-winning author and speaker. Raised by a tribe of wild Pentecostals and storytellers she states, I was meant to be a writer. I've been in training all the days of my life. She recently moved to Ohio to be near her children, but she is still a southern woman by birth and at heart.
- Author(s)Pamela King Cable
- PublisherSatya House Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHardwick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSatya House Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.