About this product
- DescriptionIdiomatic speech undergoes constant change in all languages. Updated to reflect current informal written and spoken expressions in Spanish, this pocket-size book presents approximately 2,000 idiomatic Spanish expressions, followed up with their English translations and meanings.
- Author(s)Eugene Saviano
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight186 g
- Width150 mm
- Height80 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.