All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpeed Up! is a tried-and-tested programme designed specifically for children aged 8-13, whose handwriting is slow, illegible or lacking in fluency. Whether the problems are associated with a developmental coordination disorder (such as dyspraxia), dyslexia or ADHD, or whether they are the result of poor handwriting habits acquired early on, this book will provide an effective source of help.
- Author BiographyLois Addy is a paediatric occupational therapist and has over twenty years experience of working with children with dyspraxia. She currently works at York St John College, University of Leeds as a senior lecturer in professional health studies.
- Author(s)Lois Addy
- Date of Publication19/02/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCheshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 b&w line drawings
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin Lawrie
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 13
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.