Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionStep up to the plate and take a swing at this sporty collection of 10x10 puzzles. Fans of everything from baseball and basketball to football, hockey, and soccer will find their favorite games and top players represented here, in the themes, grids, and clues. Puzzle pro Ian Livengood slam-dunks crossword after crossword like a Hall of Famer!
- Author BiographyIan Livengood is an editor at Penny Press magazines and teaches a weekly crossword class in New York City. His work was featured in the crossword collection 20 Under 30 and has appeared in the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Wall Street Journal, and numerous other publications. He lives in New York City with his wife, Katie.
- Author(s)Ian Livengood
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleSit & Solve
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/07/2014
- Weight68 g
- Width91 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.