Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecrets can drag anyone back to earth...Three women, connected by one man. Daniel is father to Seren, husband to Nesta and lover to Frankie. When he leaves Nesta and their beautiful home in the middle of the party to celebrate their fortieth wedding anniversary, Seren's world begins to crumble. Only the continuation of the family ideal can make things right. But Nesta isn't so sure. And for Frankie, Daniel offers hope of a safe and secure future. But all three women are carrying secrets that they've kept hidden even from those closest to them. Secrets that might even threaten a life...
- Author BiographyKate Glanville was born in West Africa to Irish parents. She now lives with her three children near Bethlehem in rural West Wales where she runs a successful ceramic business. Stargazing is her third novel.
- Author(s)Kate Glanville
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.