All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the history and structure of the intricate system of informal negotiation and secret dealings between the Mexican government and big businessmen in the process of Mexican industrialization between 1936 and 1984. In order to do this, State and Business Groups in Mexico develops a new theory about the operation of formal and informal political institutions, which is fully applicable to every other region of the world. This book is t only an essential tool for the expert in the study of social, political and ecomic institutions, but also a required reading for all those - experts or t - interested in learning for the first time the exact features of the secret webs that even today determine policymaking in Mexico.
- Author BiographyArnulfo Valdivia-Machuca is a Jean Monnet Research Fellow at the European University Institute. He has previously published in the co-edited book Public and Private Sector Partnerships: Furthering Development. He is also a regular editorial contributor to various newspapers in Mexico.
- Author(s)Arnulfo Valdivia-Machuca
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.