All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom where they are located to the various animals that live there, early readers discover the lush forests of the world in this inviting nfiction reader that features vivid, brilliant images in conjunction with informational text and intriguing facts about this amazing ecosystem.
- Author(s)Howard Rice
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleTime for Kids: Nonfiction Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.