All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionStickley the frog has the gift of stick-to-it-ness. His sticky toes help him stick to windows, ceilings, and surfboards - even under plates! But Stickley's toes aren't the only way he sticks to things. His attitude helps him stick with projects - matter how frustrating or hard they may be - so he can reach his goals. Read about Stickley and learn how he makes a plan, sticks to it, and gets things done! Includes a Note to Parents, Caregivers, and Teachers with more information about perseverance and strategies for boosting stick-to-it-ness in kids.
- Author BiographyBrenda S. Miles, PhD, is a paediatric neuropsychologist who has worked in hospital, rehabilitation, and school settings. She believes that the words work harder don't really work. Instead, she recommends Let's step back for a moment and think about how we can get this work done! She is the author of two other books for children, Imagine a Rainbow: A Child's Guide for Soothing Pain, and How I Learn: A Kid's Guide to Learning Disability, both published by Magination Press. Steve Mack grew up a prairie boy on Canada's Great Plains, Canada and has drawn for as long as he can remember. His first lessons in art were taught to him by watching his grandfather do paint-by-numbers at the summer cottage. He has worked for greeting card companies and has illustrated several books. Steve lives in a beautiful valley in a turn-of-the-century farmhouse with his wife and two children. Steve and his children love catching frogs by the river close to their house. They haven't found any frogs with Bermuda shorts on yet...
- Author(s)Brenda S. Miles
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Mack
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.