All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the hugely successful Complete Guide to Stretching, this new series from Chris Norris is a sport-specific three-phase programme of stretching, from beginner level, through intermediate stretches, to advanced dynamic development. Chris introduces the book with some advice on self-assessment and warm-ups, and at the end of the book there is a training log to assess development and a handy section on treating injuries encountered in racquet sports. With stretches illustrated with full-colour photography, and in a handy sports bag-sized format, Stretching for Racquet Sports is your ideal partner on court.
- Author BiographyChris Norris is a chartered physiotherapist, sports scientist and established lecturer and consultant. He has over 20 years' experience in treating soft-tissue injuries and specialises in sports injuries and exercise therapy. As Norris Associates he runs two private clinics in Cheshire and provides consultancy to blue-chip industries and several leading sports clubs. He is the author of a number of books, including the bestselling Complete Guide to Stretching and also Stretching for Running, both published by A&C Black.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Norris
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photography
- Weight120 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.