All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there have been two main perspectives on the nature of music through systematic and cultural musicology, music informatics has emerged as an interdisciplinary research area which provides a different idea on the nature of music through computer techlogies. Structuring Music through Markup Language: Designs and Architectures offers a different approach to music by focusing on the information organization and the development of XML-based language. This book aims to offer a new set of tools on for practical implementations and a new investigation into the theory of music.
- Author(s)Jacques Steyn
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight924 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.