All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThese evening gowns made history influencing the worlds of fashion, entertainment, and contemporary culture. Splendid images capture the rich detail of the fabrics and the evolution of styles and trends in women s formal wear. These sublimely elegant dresses electrified the spectators at leading fashion shows and glittered at celebrity events. Organized by fabric color, these gowns will take readers on a kaleidoscopic journey into haute couture.
- Author BiographyMaria Maccari was born in Milan, earned her degree in Italian Literature, specializing in History of Costume and Fashion, and then got a Master s degree in New Technologies. She began a career in journalism almost by chance, working briefly for Mondadori Publishers and then becoming a web editor for Conde Nast, specializing in beauty and well-being. She has also contributed to the creation of such sites as iosposa.it, style.it, and vanityfair.it. Ms. Maccari is now planning to launch a glamour beauty portal.
- Author(s)Maria Maccari
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content Noteincludes flaps
- Weight1542 g
- Width254 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.