All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents a collection of strategies for responding to people at risk of suicide and families of suicide victims. This book is an essential resource for ministers to help them identify the warning signs of suicide and give steps for intervention and prevention.
- Author BiographyLoren L Townsend is Professor Pastoral Care and Counselling at Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Kentucky, USA.
- Author(s)Loren L. Townsend
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.