All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger were in many ways revolutionary cars, coming as they did from a British manufacturer with history or reputation for sports car design. The Alpine remained in production for nine years - the remarkable V8-engined Tiger for scarcely one third as long. Graham Robson, who worked at Rootes/Chrysler Group in the 1960s during the Alpine Tiger era, chronicles the history of these sports cars. Topics covered include the complete history of all Alpine models; full details of the Tiger, based on the Alpine with the Ford V8 engine; detailed coverage of Alpine and Tiger racing and rallying fortunes; full specification tables for all models; and special feature panels.
- Author(s)Graham Robson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2003
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleCrowood AutoClassic S.
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations, 150 b&w photographs
- Weight610 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.