All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamous for the swy peaks of the Swiss Alps, Switzerland is a popular destination for skiing and swboarding enthusiasts all over the world. Swiss alpine culture is also kwn for a long wooden horn called the alphorn and the tradition of yodeling. Explore the stunning landscapes, unique culture, and bustling cities of this small European country.
- Author(s)Derek Zobel
- PublisherBellwether Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlastoff! Readers: Exploring Countries: Level 5 (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellwether Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight200 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.