Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionSigning has taken the parenting world by storm. Every parent is eager to give their baby the best possible upbringing, the least frustration, and the best head start for achieving in today's driven, competitive society. Research (funded by the National Institutes of Health in the United States) has found that signing babies talk sooner and have larger vocabularies; have stronger parent/child bonds; have less frustration, crying and tantrums; show more interest in books; engage in more sophisticated play; and have higher IQ scores. Baby signing has been featured on Dateline and Oprah. Teach Your Baby to Sign features photographs of babies signing, plus line illustrations of each sign. It provides 200 useful signs, along with stage-by-stage guidance so parents will kw which signs to teach first and which to add as their baby becomes progressively more skilled and comfortable with signing.
- Author BiographyThe Author Monica Beyer runs the popular website www.signingbaby.com. She is the author of Baby Talk, and has experienced first-hand the benefits of baby sign language with her own three children.
- Author(s)Monica Beyer
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight440 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.