Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book in Thieme's highly successful Teaching Atlas series provides 75 cases that cover the full range of vascular and nvascular interventional procedures frequently performed in clinical practice. Brief sections summarizing the clinical presentation, radiologic studies, diagsis, and treatment guide the reader through each stage of management. For each case the authors provide the essential background on the etiology of the problem and offer bulleted lists that describe the ninvasive imaging workup, therapeutic options available, and possible complications. Features: Real-world insights from a comprehensive selection of cases describe the management techniques for peripheral vascular disease, portal hypertension, gastrointestinal hemorrhage, cancer, and more Pearls and Pitfalls highlighting important teaching points and tips to help you successfully manage critical aspects of each procedure Concise literature review and selected references for additional reading Teaching Atlas of Vascular and Nonvascular Interventional Radiology is an invaluable resource for residents as well as experienced radiologists and specialists in endovascular surgery.
- Author(s)Brian Funaki,Jonathan M. Lorenz,Thuong Van Ha
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication09/10/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note50 illustrations (approx.)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.