Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe chapters in this book, many of which are written by leading scholars within the field of social studies education, cover a range of 21st century social issues, including politically volatile issues such as gun control, marriage equality, the Black Lives Matter movement, and immigration. This book offers both a theoretical justification for engaging students with controversial social issues and practical suggestions for how to successfully implement discussions of these types of issues in K-12 classroom settings.
- Author BiographyWayne Journell is an associate professor of secondary social studies education and secondary teacher education program coordinator at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. His research interests include the teaching of politics and political processes in secondary education.
- Author(s)Wayne Journell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight426 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.