Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by nguyen-discs-books-saver
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to technical analysis with a free software and data offer from one of the top names in the business This indispensable book will guide traders and individual investors through the most important-and profitable-advances in today's investment arena. Technical Charting for Profits explains technical analysis topics to traders in an accessible manner, and covers how to apply them in actual trading practice. Filled with helpful sample charts, graphs, and end-of-chapter quizzes, Technical Charting for Profits:* Teaches you the basics of understanding and using indicators* Includes a CD-ROM video and 30-day free data trial of the most widely distributed charting software package in the industry* Covers both theory and practice of technical analysis Chart your course for financial success today with the priceless lessons in this much-needed book.
- Author BiographyMARK L. LARSON is the founder of Rolling Along Investments, Inc. As a nationally known public speaker and educator, Larson spends his spare time conducting financial workshops throughout the country. He is currently in the process of opening a financial educational center near Sacramento, CA. Larson's first book was Trade Stocks Online, also from Wiley. TC2000(r) (www.tc2000.com) by Worden Bros., Inc., has been the leading stock market software and data provider to individual investors for over a decade.
- Author(s)Mark L. Larson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight546 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.