All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho said Immortality was Forever? Life trickled by well for Cas, goblins tended to stay dead after getting run through and her partner in crime - Hum, the Giant of whatever place he chose for that week - was still vertical. But that all changed one day in an inn (it's always a dilapidated inn as opposed to a warm meadow or carriage show) when a cowled figure entered her life and bonked it good. Now she's stuck leading a pack of elves, and one ass, through a forestry maze that's determined to keep them from their goal; which she'd happily tell you about as soon as she figures it out herself.
- Author BiographySabrina always secretly hoped to be rich and famous and pursued a job in the scientific field. About three years in she realized just how foolish of an idea that was. There's a reason you don't see Lab Grunts in the pages of People, unless they're doing an expose on people who look like Bigfoot. After trying her hands at unicycle painting she turned her attention to writing and created this book and one other knocking about somewhere. She currently lives with her husband and beloved dog, who may or may not dress up like Sherlock Holmes and solve mysteries in their spare time. As you'll note, the exits are located here and here, and if you're getting a hankering for some popped grains drizzled with motor oil our concession stand is still open.
- Author(s)Sabrina Zbasnik
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.