All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTesting IT provides a complete, off-the-shelf software testing process framework for any testing practitioner who is looking to research, implement, roll out, adopt, and maintain a software testing process. It covers all aspects of testing for software developed or modified in-house, modified or extended legacy systems, and software developed by a third party. Software professionals can customize the framework to match the testing requirements of any organization, and six real-world testing case studies are provided to show how other organizations have done this. Packed with a series of real-world case studies, the book also provides a comprehensive set of downloadable testing document templates, proformas, and checklists to support the process of customizing. This new edition demonstrates the role and use of agile testing best practices and includes a specific agile case study.
- Author BiographyJohn Watkins has more than thirty years of experience in the field of software development, with some twenty-five years in the field of software testing. During his career, Watkins has been involved at all levels and phases of testing and has provided high-level test process consultancy, training, and mentoring to numerous blue chip companies. He is both a Chartered IT Professional and a Fellow of the British Computer Society, where he is an active member of the Specialist Group in Software Testing (SIGiST), previously serving on committees of the Intellect Testing Group (representing the UK technology industry) and the SmallTalk User Group. He is author of Agile Testing: How to Succeed in an Extreme Testing Environment and currently works for IBM's software group. Simon Mills has more than thirty years of experience in the field of software quality, having transferred into the world of system testing from a business role. Simon has been involved in testing software in both business and technical or scientific environments from major investment and insurance systems to laser control, cryogenic control, and superconducting applications. He is the founder of Ingenuity System Testing Services, the preeminent testing authority in the field of electronically traded insurance in the United Kingdom. Simon is widely published internationally in conference proceedings, papers, and contributions to books and has presented as an invited speaker in the United States, at EuroStar, and at the World Congress for Software Quality.
- Author(s)John Watkins,Simon Mills
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.