All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow the wind blew! How the thunder crashed! How the lightning flashed!Baby Bear, Little Bear and Young Bear are scared of the storm. So one by one they climb into bed with their dad. What scaredy-bears you are! he says. But when there's a rat-tat-tat at the door and the lights go out, Daddy Bear is t quite as brave as he seems ...A gorgeous story of bears, bedtime and a daddy who is t quite as brave as he first appears, this picture book and CD set has amazing sound effects and wonderful, witty narration by Justin Fletcher (CBeebie's Mr Tumble) and Sophie Thompson. Little Tiger Press picture book and CD sets are a great aid to improving reading skills and are perfect for bedtime, for journeys or for listening together. Each classic Little Tiger Press paperback is accompanied by a CD featuring an unabridged rendition of the story, complete with music and sound effects.
- Author BiographyPaul Bright was born in Welwyn, Hertfordshire and studied Engineering and Material Science. He used to work for a large chemical company, and spent time living in Switzerland, Holland and Spain. Now he lives back in England in Tunbridge Wells and spends a lot more time writing. Jane Chapman has been illustrating for Little Tiger Press for over fifteen years and has produced many best-selling and award-winning titles. She shares a studio with her husband, illustrator Tim Warnes at their home near Dorchester. They have two young sons.
- Author(s)Paul Bright
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width260 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Chapman
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Reading AgeFrom 3
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.