All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs an infant, Yuki Sakurai was abandoned by his mother, left in the bushes near an orphanage. The mystery of his parentage deepens when Yuki discovers he has a strange ability: when he touches others, he can feel their emotions. Often, his uncontrolled power has led him to make insensitive blunders in the past. Because of this, the teenage Yuki strives to be independent without being a burden on anyone. Little does he kw that he has never really been alone. Someone has been watching him from the shadows ever since he was left in the bushes all those years ago...But can Yuki trust the silver-eyed boy who claims to be his protector...and to kw the truth of Yuki's past?
- Author BiographyHotaru Odagiri is a Japanese manga artist who started out on the boys' love side of Japanese comics. Among her works in this genre, Only the Ring Finger Knows and Time Lag were published in English editions, and the former was a top seller in the American market. Odagiri has been working on the ongoing The Betrayal Knows My Name since 2005.
- Author(s)Hotaru Odagiri
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYen Press
- Content NoteIllustrated Throughout
- Weight445 g
- Width151 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $21.48New
- AU $43.71New
- AU $24.94New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.77
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.