All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionYou may think you kw the riddle of the boy, the wolf, the sheep and the lettuce, but this book will prove you wrong. Read Allan Ahlberg's SHOCKING EXPOSE of the truth behind a story we think we all kw, including: Wolf horror! Cae shock! Fibbing! Exclusive Lettuce revelations! Moments of brilliant and unforgettable beauty! You'll never think of boys, wolves, sheep, lettuces OR riddles in the same way again.
- Author BiographyAllan Ahlberg, a former teacher, postman, plumber's mate and grave digger, is in the super-league of children's writers. He has published over 100 children's books and, with his late wife Janet, created such award winning picture books as EACH PEACH PEAR PLUM and THE JOLLY POSTMAN - both winners of the Kate Greenaway Medal. He has also written prize-winning poetry and fiction and lives in Bath. Jessica Ahlberg is the daughter of the acclaimed children's book creators Janet and Allan Ahlberg and is following in her parent's footsteps as a writer and illustrator. Jessica lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)Alan Ahlberg
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight96 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jessica Ahlberg
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.