All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for math teachers and professors who need a handy calculus reference book, for college students who need to master the essential calculus concepts and skills, and for AP Calculus students who want to pass the exam with a perfect score. Calculus can t be made easy, but it can be made simple. This book is concise, but the scope of the contents is t. To solve calculus problems, you need strong math skills. The only way to build these skills is through practice. To practice, you need this book.
- Author BiographyHenry Gu is a retired math teacher in New York City. He is an adjunct professor at Fordham University. He has taught all level Math, Physics, and Engineering courses for more than 15 years. He has published a number of Math Regents review books and a Math Review Handbook complied with the new Common Core Standard.
- Author(s)Henry Gu
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byChristopher Gu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.