All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the sand foundry, the characteristics of molding sand, the types of mold and pattern making equipment, and the various sand casting procedures for forming metals.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- Author(s)C. W. Ammen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/1979
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width129 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
Most relevant reviews
- pb1739augm11 Jan, 2013by
Great book. Packed with information & experience.
If you're interested in sand casting, then this book is a must to own. Full of great info on every page, by a bloke who's been at it for years.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.