All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic kitchen reference available in softcover for the first time. As the founder, publisher, and editor of Cook's Illustrated magazine, Kimball has perfected an invaluable way of writing about food: take a classic dish, meticulously test all possible variations, and then present the recipes proven best. The Cook's Bible takes the mystery out of preparing a great meal. In addition to numerous master recipes, Kimball serves up a generous helping of appealing variations - nearly 450 recipes in all. Throughout, Kimball elucidates kitchen procedures with more than 250 beautifully rendered step-by-step illustrations. And he also provides lucid guidance on what kitchen equipment you need and what you can live without. From recipes to techniques to equipment, here is a one-volume master class in American home cookery, a cooking school in print for beginners and experienced cooks alike.
- Author BiographyChristopher Kimball serves as the publisher and editor of the magazines Cook's Illustrated and Cook's Country. He also hosts the public television cooking shows America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Country from America's Test Kitchen. Kimball is a regular contributor to The CBS Early Show and has been featured in many publications, including The New Yorker, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, and People.
- Author(s)Chris Kimball
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.