The Dhulyn and Parno Novels: Volume One by Violette Malan (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDhulyn Wolfshead and Par Lionsmane are members of the Mercenary Guild, veterans of numerous battles and missions, and masters of martial arts. But more than that, Dhulyn and Par are Partners, a Mercenary bond that can only be broken by death. And though one s past is supposed to be irrelevant to a Mercenary Brother, who they d been might make the difference between success and failure in their missions. As far as she kws, Dhulyn is the last of her tribe, the sole survivor of a terrible massacre when she was a young child. Sold into slavery and rescued by a pirate, Dhulyn has learned the hardest lessons life has to teach. What she has t learned is to master her Visions, glimpses of the future. Par never mentions his past. Yet his manners and speech give him away. Par has been raised in more civilized lands, and obviously comes from a family of some importance. Why he s abandoned them or been cast out, neither Dhulyn r any Mercenary Brother would ask. After saving one of the Marked those gifted with such powers as the ability to Find, to Mend, to Heal, to See the two Mercenaries realize that those bent on the Marked s destruction appear to be under the influence of a priest of the Sleeping God. Soon t even Dhulyn s Visions can prepare them for the fate that awaits them, as they become tangled in wars against invaders, royal surrenders, and enemy prison camps.
- Author BiographyViolette Malan lives in a nineteenth-century limestone farmhouse in southeastern Ontario with her husband. Born in Canada, Violette s cultural background is half Spanish and half Polish, which makes it interesting at meal times. She has worked as a teacher of creative writing, English as a second language, Spanish, beginner s French, and choreography for strippers. On occasion she s been an administrative assistant and a carpenter s helper. Her most unusual job was translating letters between lovers, one of whom spoke only English, the other only Spanish. She can be found at violettemalan.com.
- Author(s)Violette Malan
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDhulyn and Parno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight408 g
- Width104 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.