All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis account of the global switch to digital television, from its origins to its emerging outcomes, provides an understanding of how digital television is converging with the Internet. It pictures a future in which the democratic role of the media, freedom of expression and democratic participation can be enhanced.
- Author BiographyMichael Starks is an associate of the Programme in Comparative Media Law and Policy at Oxford University, UK. He managed the Government-led UK Digital TV Project from 2002 to 2004, planning the nation's digital switchover strategy. Earlier he directed much of the BBC's work on digital television and was the founder Chairman of the UK Digital TV Group. He is the author of Switching to Digital Television: UK Public Policy and the Market (2007) and the founding editor of the International Journal of Digital Television.
- Author(s)Michael Starks
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePalgrave Global Media Policy and Business
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.