All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA time-traveling vampire hunter. The search for the hottest place on Earth. A salvage hunter at the edge of the galaxy. A maze that grows more terrifying with each turn. And someone trapped in a deadly game of hide and seek. What do they have in common? Surprises, thrills, twists, romance, and danger, all within different realms of the pararmal. Strange Protection, Hotter Than Hell, Waiting, Amazing, and The Disciple - for the first time, these five short stories, velettes, and vellas of the pararmal by Gini Koch writing as Jemma Chase are in one collection. These stories will introduce you to dangers and romance lurking around the corner, and show you the secret worlds and creatures just outside of everyday view. So come and enter the pararmal worlds of Jemma Chase. Just remember to bring a map to lead you back to your rmal world, because the writer's web is like a maze, and t all mazes have exits.
- Author BiographyJemma Chase loves writing about vampires, werewolves, ghosts and ghouls. If it's paranormal, it's her cuppa. She thinks the color black is the best color there is, followed by gray, white, and blood red. The only thing Jemma loves more than the paranormal is chocolate, because every girl's got to have a legal vice. You can reach her at her author page, Blood and Chocolate, at www.ginikoch.com/jcbookstore.htm.
- Author(s)Gini Koch,Jemma Chase
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.