CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the Old Testament as seen through, and applying our present day Genetics, Techlogical and Scientific developments.
This is perhaps the first book to ackwledge that both theories, Intelligent Design and Evolution co-exists, and both views are valid.
There is a divide between supporters of Darwin's Theory of Evolution and believers in Intelligent Design. In the USA there is much debate on this issue. In the United Kingdom on Friday 12th September 2008, the Guardian carried an article, Teach creationism, says top scientist, which caused much controversy. Our Newspapers, television, internet, are constantly awash with stories of IVF, Embryo, DNA, Gene manipulation, Space Flights and Animal and Human cloning.
This would t have been thought possible at the creation of ADAM or even in Darwin's time. But what if we were to apply all our current information to the world of 4,004 BC? What things could we interpret from the Text of the Old Testament? Amazing answers in the book.
We are w in the 21st Century, with our developing and advanced Techlogy in Genetics and Sciences engaging in Intelligent Design, we just cant therefore discard the Intelligent Design that we are so rampantly practicing.
- Author(s)Henry J. Ramagge
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.