All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionA equine medical encyclopaedia, this title lists hundreds of terms relevant to both the US and the UK, detailing each word's definition and origin, and provides cross references making it easy to navigate.
- Author BiographyDr. David Ramey studied at Colorado State University. He is the well-known author of many books and articles and has been a practising veterinary surgeon for the past 25 years, specialising in all aspects of equine health care, including surgery, lameness and medicine. Peter Rossdale OBE, is an internationally known veterinary surgeon and an authority on bloodstock horses. He studied at the Royal Veterinary College, London and has been in practice in Newmarket, Suffolk, for the past forty years. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. Joanna Brocklesby is also a qualified veterinary surgeon.
- Author(s)David W. Ramey
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/07/2015
- Content Note4 x b&w line drawings
- Weight866 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.