All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe twenty-four essays that appear in this volume exemplify the scholarly brilliance and intellectual curiosity that has marked the world of Nobel laureate George J. Stigler, who has been ackwledged as one of the foremost architects of twentieth-century ecomic thought.
- Author BiographyKurt R. Leube is a visiting scholar at the Hoover Institution. He edited, with Thomas Gale Moore, The Essence of Stigler (Hoover Institution Press, 1986) and with Chiaki Nishiyama, The Essence of Hayek (Hoover Institution Press, 1985). Thomas Gale Moore is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution who specializes in international trade, deregulation, and privatization. His current research focuses on global warming, environmental issues, regulatory issues, and privatization in former communist countries. He is also working on evolutionary psychology and its relationship to religion and economics.
- Author(s)Kurt R. Leube,Thomas Gale Moore
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1986
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.