All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis generous abridgment of Stanley Lombardo's translation of the Odyssey offers more than half of the epic, including all of its best-kwn episodes and finest poetry, while providing concise summaries for omitted books and passages. Sheila Murnaghan's Introduction, a shortened version of her essay for the unabridged edition, is ideal for readers new to this remarkable tale of the homecoming of Odysseus.
- Author BiographyStanley Lombardo is Professor of Classics, University of Kansas. Sheila Murnaghan is Professor of Classical Studies, University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Content Notemap
- Weight246 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction bySheila Murnaghan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.