All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 65th edition, The Europa World of Learning is one of the world's leading reference works. Updated to the highest editorial standards, entries are sourced directly from the organizations to ensure accurate and reliable information. The accreditation status of every university and college is verified before its entry is approved. Every type of academic institution is covered, including over: 7,800 universities and colleges 5,800 research institutes 3,400 museums and art galleries 5,000 learned societies 3,600 libraries and archives 850 regulatory and representative bodies Separate chapters for countries from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe each feature an introductory survey of the country's higher education system. A separate section covers international organizations concerned with higher education and scholarship. New essays feature each year on themes around international and comparative higher education. Subscribers may download these online at www.worldoflearning.com alongside an archive of essays from past editions.
- Author BiographyEuropa publications have long been regarded as premier reference resources, providing authoritative political and economic data for every country and region of the world, biographical profiles of the most influential global figures in every field, including politics, science, business, academia, the arts and the media, and unrivalled access to information on universities, libraries and other academic institutions world-wide. Available in print and online, Europa's principal titles, The Europa World Year Book,The Europa Regional Surveys of the World, The International Who's Who and The Europa World of Learning, serve the contemporary research needs of students, academics and information-seekers in specialist and general reference libraries, government offices and commercial institutions in every country.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEuropa Publications Ltd
- Weight4626 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine102 mm
- Edited byEuropa Publications
- Edition Statement65th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.