All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Forever Tree is an interactive and nurturing narrative which helps children explore emotions, thoughts and feelings. It can be a fun and nurturing activity for a child and parent or carer (or other adult) to share together at any time - but especially at times of stress, change, sadness or difficulty. Imagine you are like the Forever Tree - seasons and weather come and pass away again. Your strong roots keep you safe and sound. To share with a child aged seven to twelve.
- Author BiographyHilary Hawkes is a children's author, writing fiction for young readers up to age twelve. She is also the author of several non-fiction guides for parents/adults.
- Author(s)Hilary Hawkes
- PublisherStrawberry Jam Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStrawberry Jam Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight86 g
- Width290 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $27.66Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $27.42Trending at AU $28.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.