All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a fresh look at what you put on the table with The Founding Farmers Cookbook: 100 Recipes for True Food &Drink, from one of America s most popular restaurants. Take a fresh look at what you put on the table with The Founding Farmers Cookbook: 100 Recipes for True Food & Drink, from one of America s most popular and sustainable restaurants. Nestled in the nation s capital, Founding Farmers offers traditional homegrown fare made with fresh ingredients from family farms, ranches, and fisheries across the country. Now you can indulge in traditional American dishes such as Yankee Pot Roast, Southern Pan-Fried Chicken and Waffles, and 7-Cheese Mac & Cheese at home. Best of all, they re easy to make using fresh ingredients that are grown right here in the United States and can be found at your local farmers market. In addition to 100 accessible farm-to-fork recipes, The Founding Farmers Cookbook takes you straight to the source of the foods you enjoy every day, with profiles of hardworking American purveyors from Virginia and Maryland, to North Dakota and Texas, and beyond. Keeping in line with the Founding Farmers mission to support local producers, proceeds go to a collective of family farmers, ranchers, and fishermen. With its focus on people, fresh food, and local communities, this cookbook with a mission is a must-have for anyone who wants to bring true American food and drink to their home table.
- Author BiographyFounding Farmers is one of the country s leading restaurants to offer farm-inspired American true food and drink in a modern, casual, and eco-friendly setting. A collective of more than 42,000 American family farmers the North Dakota Farmers Union owns their two restaurants, which source their fresh products from family farms, ranches, and fisheries from across the United States. Washington D.C.-based writer Nevin Martell contributes regularly to the Washington Post Express, Washingtonian, Capitol File, Washington City Paper, Washington Flyer, Bethesda, Arlington, Cheese Connoisseur, Plate, and Restaurant Management. His online contributions include the Washington Post s All You Can Eat blog, CityEats Plate blog, and Eater DC.
- Author(s)Founding Farmers,Nevin Martell
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1107 g
- Width211 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.