All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis funny Halloween story for preschoolers is told in verse, with comical color illustrations on every page. It's all about the Spooky family--the ghostly folks who live in the haunted house--and their plans for a festive Halloween party. Finally, it's party time, with music and dancing, and with black cats and bats. Everyone has a wonderful time. The book is cleverly die-cut so that the sturdy board covers take the shape of the haunted house.
- Author(s)Giovanni Caviezel
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width183 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.