All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, more and more people prefer to bypass commercially available body-care products, (and their chemical additives), in favour of more natural, homemade products. These high-quality herbal bath and beauty items fit the bill. Ranging from soaps and shampoos to soothing lotions and lip balms, the 50+ projects include such easy-to-find ingredients as beeswax, peppermint, chamomile, lavender, vitamin E, honey, and shea butter. Best of all, you can tailor the recipes to fit your own specific needs and hair and skin type. You'll find helpful information on the benefits of various flowers and herbs, and an overview of essential oils that details their therapeutic properties and scents. Enjoy these herbal delights yourself or give them as gifts.
- Author BiographyHeatherly Houdek trained at the Appalachia School of Holistic Herbalism, and also participated in Floricopia's Essential Oils program, Traditional Appalachian Herbalism, and other programs. She regularly attends herbalist gatherings such as the Green Path Gathering and the Southeast Women's Herb Conference.
- Author(s)Heather Lee Houdek
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.