All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of path dependence continues to attract great interest in a range of disciplines. An increasing number of scholars have started to explicitly use this theory for studying organizational inertia and institutional rigidities. This volume presents a collection of papers from various international conferences that address these issues.
- Author BiographyJORG SYDOW is Professor of Management at Freie Universitat, Berlin, Germany. He has been a visiting professor at the University of Innsbruck, the University of Vienna (both Austria), and the University of Strathclyde, Scotland. From 2004-2007 he was an international Visiting Fellow of the Advanced Institute of Management Research (AIM), London. GEORG SCHREYOGG is Professor of Organization and Leadership at Freie Universitat, Berlin, Germany. His current research interests include organizational change, organizational capabilities and path dependency. He received his doctorate in Business Administration from the Universitat Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany. In 2005-6 he served as President of the German Association of University Teachers for Business Administration (VHB).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGeorg Schreyogg,Jorg Sydow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.