All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionSince The Holy Land: A Historical Geography from the Persian to the Arab Conquest was first published, other work of similar scope has been attempted. It covers the historical geography of the Exilic, Intertestamental, New Testament and post-New Testament periods. The publishers have decided to re-issue this title in its present form, fully confident that it will guide scholars and students to further study and research.
- Author(s)Michael Avi-Yonah
- PublisherCarta, The Israel Map & Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintCarta - The Israel Map and Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Content Note24M.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.