CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionDan Rawlings is an investigative journalist on the trail of the big story that will change his career and lead him to the Southern Louisiana Swamps and Cajun Country. He is shocked to learn that the world he has been accustomed to is t what it seems. He discovers that Witches, Dragons, Fairies, Weres and Angels are only the tip of the iceberg. The culture and Cajun dialect add a flavor to this book that is definitely a magical experience.
- Author BiographySonia Taylor Brock has worked on and off in the publishing industry for the last 20 years. A native of Louisiana, Sonia uses her upbringing and knowledge of the Cajun culture to bring her characters to life. Sonia now lives in Austin, Texas with her Husband and Grandchildren. One day soon, she hopes to be able to write her stories on the deck of a very large Catamaran somewhere tropical and not as hot as Texas!
- Author(s)Sonia Taylor Brock
- PublisherSonia Taylor Brock
- Date of Publication05/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSonia Taylor Brock
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.