Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSelected writings of the remarkable teacher, lecturer, and scientist, Louis Agassiz, whose enthusiasm for natural history is communicated with vitality and precision. The editor's introduction and tes at the beginning of each chapter provide a cogent analysis of the contributions of the scientist-writer.
- Author Biographyassiz /f Louis enport /f Guy /r ed.
- Author(s)Louis Agassiz
- Date of Publication20/12/1983
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Volume editorGuy Davenport
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.