CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles linked together by the topic of the Galapagos Islands.
- Author BiographyStephanie Harvey is a consultant and staff developer for the Public Education and Business Coalition in Denver, Colorado. She works with educators around the country, leading workshops and conducting classroom demonstrations. Nonfiction Matters and Strategies That Work: Teaching Comprehension to Enhance Understanding are two of her recent books.
- Author(s)National Geographic Learning,Stephanie Harvey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width192 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.