All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFantasy and history are woven throughout this enchanting tale of two young misfits. The year is 1850 and Alexander Lexie Marr is a lonely boy who escapes to his private haven on the banks of Loch Lomond in Scotland. Through the spooky misty gloaming, he meets Segolene, an odd looking girl who loves to dance to the haunting music of his flute. Lexie is oblivious to her strangeness and incent ways until one day he witnesses a bizarre phemen. Could it be that she is part of the famous legend of the Silkie People? There has always been a rumour that they are seals that transform themselves into humans and live shadowy lives among the community.
- Author(s)Virginia Chatson
- Date of Publication05/06/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationIllford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.