All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA little bunny is lying in bed but he is wide awake. He asks his mum to help him get to sleep. This story is full of love and hugs and ideal for bedtimes. This is book one in the Sweet Rhymes For Sleepy Bedtimes series.
- Author BiographySharon Lesley lives in a vibrant seaside town in the South East of England. She loves listening to music, especially rock music and going to rock concerts and the cinema.
- Author(s)Sharon Lesley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sharon Lesley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.