All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the account of a high school dropout who didn't buy a 'ferry ticket' to carry himself through life but travelled his path in the style of a freedom seeking hitchhiker. His direction being determined by people he connected with along the way. Ultimately enabling him to visit forty-two countries. Many of which he experienced whilst living aboard boats. Becoming financially worthless several times he survived to achieve a wealth of a different kind.
- Author BiographyJulian Roe has traveling in his blood. He started when he was eighteen years old and is still transient. For over fourteen years he has owned boats and lived upon them, sailing them to many different countries.
- Author(s)MR Julian Francis Roe
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.