The Moaning of Life: The Worldly Wisdom of Karl Pilkington by Karl Pilkington (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by bargainbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I've been on the planet for forty years w and I'm still ne the wiser as to what it's all about really. I've never worried about life's big questions. People at my age sit about pondering why are we here? The only time I ever asked myself that is when Suzanne booked us a surprise holiday to Lanzarote.' Karl Pilkington is forty years old. He's t married, he doesn't have kids, and he's got a job where he's kwn as an 'idiot'. It's time for him to take stock and face up to life's big question - what does it all mean? Karl is stranger to travel, and w he's off on a series of adventures around the globe to find out how other cultures approach life's big issues. Travelling from far-flung tribes to high-tech cities, Karl experiences everything from a drive-thru wedding in Las Vegas to a vocational theme park in Japan, he meets a group of people in Mexico who find happiness through pain, undergoes a plastic surgery procedure in LA, and even encounters a woman in Bali who lets him help deliver her baby. Have his experiences changed him? Find out in this hilarious new book where Karl shares his stories (and opinions) in his inimitable style. Karl Pilkington is back on the road, and this time he's on a journey of self-discovery...
- Author BiographyKarl Pilkington is the author of five other bestselling books: The World of Karl Pilkington; Happyslapped by a Jellyfish; Karlology; An Idiot Abroad and The Further Adventures of An Idiot Abroad. He was part of the Guinness World Record-breaking podcast The Ricky Gervais Show, which was downloaded over 300 million times and became an animation for HBO in the USA. He also starred in three series of Sky 1's global hit An Idiot Abroad.
- Author(s)Karl Pilkington
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectTV Tie-In Humour
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/03/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight829 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andy Smith
- Photographs byFreddie Claire
- Edition StatementExport/Airside - Export/Airside/Ireland
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.